August 23, 2014 7 P.M.
CLASS III- Pre-Teen Ages 9, 10, 11, 12
CLASS IV- Teen Ages- 13, 14, 15
CLASS V- Senior Ages- 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
1. Must be a full time resident of Robertson County.
2. Pre-Teens -
Must have reached her 9th birthday, but not her 13th
birthday by contest date. Must be at practice on
Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:30 pm at the Fairgrounds.
Teens - Must
have reached her 13th birthday, but not her 16th birthday by contest date. Must
be at practice on
Tues., Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:00
pm at the Fairgrounds.
Must have reached her 16th birthday, but not her 21st birthday by contest date.
Must be present for
on Sat., Aug. 23, 2014 at 5:00 pm (Sunday dress)and present at practice on Tues.,
Aug. 19, 2014 at
pm at the fairgrounds.
fees of $50.00 (by check or money order
only) made payable to Robertson County Fair Association must
accompany each application.
No cash and no receipt available. $30.00 return check fee.
4. Absolute deadline for
registration is Thurs., August
14, 2014 as per instructions on application forms. NO
5. Each contestant may only
have 1 mother or
grandmother back stage or be disqualified. NO males allowed
6. Please include a photo with entry form.
7. Seniors only must wear floor length gown. Contestants will not be allowed to carry flowers during the contest.
8. Must have never been married, have a child, or found guilty of a felony.
9. Winner may not marry, have a child, or be found guilty of a felony during reign.
10. Seniors only must be present at interview before pageant.
11. Must send copy of Birth Certificate.
12. Parade is optional.
13. No refunds, no exceptions.
14. Anyone who causes trouble (contestant,
parent, guardian or any
other family member) will no longer be allowed to
15. Fair Board Members have the right to ask anyone to leave the area
at any time.
16. Event will be held outdoors at the Fairgrounds.
17. Photo may be used in publicity.
18. The Fair Board will not be held liable for any damages that may occur to a contestant's wearing apparel or accessories
during the contest or activities.
19. The Fair Board will not be held liable for for any bodily injury that may be incurred by a contestant during the contest or
20. The Fair Board will not be held responsible for lost or stolen articles during the contest or contest activities.
21. The contestant must currently and always have been of the female gender.
22. Contestants will be judged on beauty, poise, and personality.
23. A contestant may not represent more than one fair in any given year to the state contest.
Application may be secured from
the Hair Studio, 504-B South Main Street, Springfield.
Click here for Application.